Thursday, November 8

jacquard oxblood

Zara jacquard trousers
Urban Outfitters shirt
New Look jacket
(Photos by Kevin Ferguson)

Hey guys, so it was ONE degree the day we took these photos. So of course I layered up (hence the slight snow man puffiness-sorry :P) you probably already know but oxblood is everywhere and when I saw these trousers in Zara I had to get them! There's a really nice embroidery on it that you can see from one of the pictures, it was made on a Jacquard loom. What trends have you been sporting lately? :)
Soon I'm going to be doing a guest post about...something. Oh the anticipation. So I'm really excited to do it and you'll just have to wait and see what that's all about! Hope the weeks treating you well :)

Naz x

P.S thanks for the great response to my last post about shy blogging. I might be doing a follow up soon since I haven't seen this being dealt with anywhere, let me know what you think about that :)




10 comments :

  1. I love the pants! The color and the texture is cool!
    -Shevon
    www.trashingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! I love all of the layers, and those boots are gorgeous! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fall outfit, oxblood (Which I prefer calling maroon!) is everywhere. Those pants are right on trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! haha i know theyre very similar but oxblood just seems more of a deep hue of red :P

      Delete
  4. Awesome pics, great look.

    Karen,xo
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pants. your outfit is amazing too!
    -Aashka

    http://huesmuseandviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look. I love this shirt and shoes !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures and outfit! Very inspiring :)

    Stop by my blog and check out my very first giveaway ...

    xox, Isa
    www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful outfit post check out my blog!

    flightsetfancies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with the trousers. Your blog is great!

    http://girlinthegreenbreeches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)