Saturday, January 5

New Year outfit quickfix

Zara coat (similar here) & knit & camo pants
Aldo spiked slippers (similar here)
Forever 21 gold bracelets, and necklace here 
Topshop silver braclet

Happy New Year everyone!! I can't believe we're living in the year 2013 now. I always think about how I have to remember to write 13 instead of 12 when dating assignments and notes! What did yous all do for new year's? Initially, I didn't have any plans but I still researched some new year outfits in the hopes of sporting a sparkly, sequined number. At the last minute, my sister and I decided to go the new years festival in Dublin with my other sister who was volunteering! Alas, I had like...nothing to wear! So I quickly just put this outfit together, and later opted for high knee wedge boots instead of slippers...a smart move considering it was freezing out, and the extra height came in handy to see above the eager heads of everyone popping about. 

Hope you all had a great time & your year is getting off to a good start :D
Oh, and any new years resolution? (pfft. more like are any of you REALLY gonna stick to it? hahah)




13 comments :

  1. I absolutely love those camo trousers! I agree I can never remember to change the year when I write down dates! Haha

    <3 Your new follower,
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it does take awhile to get used to! thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Really love the Zara base - can never go wrong there. I've been catching myself with the dates too ha!

    www.novelave.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zara always has amazing clothes right!? haha seems like everyone does it!!

      Delete
  3. Love the pairing of the camo pants and that shirt! Adorable.
    (PS - Thanks for your comment on my recent IFB article!)
    Thanks for following up, and yes I am for sure in for the Bridal Shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! The wrong thing pasted in the comment above. That last line was supposed to be a blog link. So sorry!
    Isn’t That Charming. << The right one this time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no problem! thanks for taking the time to comment, that article was so helpful :)

      Delete
  5. Some gorg pictures here! Great pics :)
    www.23ofashion.blogspot.co.uk
    A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Has so many current trends! Hope you'll stop by my blog!

    x
    Simona
    www.affordablefashionforyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, great outfit.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out MY latest post for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gawjus!!! Would love to see Dublin one day! Glad you had tons of fun!

    Burgundywhispers.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog posts check mine out, ive only just started but id love to get some advice on it :) sanne-fashionandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)