Wednesday, January 9

studded slippers


Aldo slippers (similar here)

Hey guys! These are my new shoes that I LOVE! I know slippers have been around for aaages now...velvet ones, floral ones, studded ones. I've wanted them for so long but I couldn't find the perfect one, and that's what was holding me back.

So on St.Stephens Day (Boxing Day) I took the opportunity to
bag some deals and I found these Aldo slippers! They're of such high quality, they're sturdy, and they can edge up any outfit. 

I put a link in brackets to a Topshop one which I wanted first but this one was cheaper at the sales, so I went with the Aldo ones. I'm such a cheapskate when it comes to sales! I always think, "nah I wouldn't pay blah blah for that, that should be way more reduced!". I'd still recommend the topshop one though :) 

Heads up that there'll probably be a lack of posts coming up because I have exams on the 17th :( 

Until next time, 
Naz x

4 comments :

  1. Wah, these slippers are great! I love this style and luckily my work provided me a pair. I'm a real cheapo as well when it comes to the sales; the further down it goes, the better a bargain! ;)
    Good luck with your exams on the 17th, I'm sure you're going to nail it.
    You have braces too, like me, and I think you look absolutely gorgeous with them! :)

    Lots of love
    Sarah Mikaela //Framboise Fashion //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! hahah i can't wait to get them off.
      I absolutely love your blog :D

      Delete
  2. Love your slippers! I nominated you for the Liebster Award also :)
    Check out http://www.chicncoveted.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html for more information!

    xo, Llana

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is the best and I almost bought these the other day!!! are they as comfortable as they are cute?
    x,
    monique
    http://habras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)