Friday, June 21

dark florals

 
 


 Zara striped top and Forever 21 pants (similar)& boots 

Afternooooon. Or night, evening, morning. On twitterI've been yapping on about finally going shopping and voila! here's one of the items I just purchased: dark floral jeans. Okay, so I know it's summer and something more...vibrant would've been appropriate, but I've always wanted a pair! There's something very  dark and romantic about them and so, a deep wine lipstick suited this look (MAC capricious, in case you were wondering).

Also, I've been experimenting with mixing and matching prints. In this look, I mixed two times of aztec prints and in this look, I mixed different textures. Because this outfit is quite busy, I left out accessories but kept a gold chained necklace hung around my neck.

Oh and good news, I joined the gym with my sister and I've stuck to it for more than a week! That's a big achievement for me ;)

Last thing, do you prefer bright floral patterns or dark ones?
Naz x
BLOGLOVIN' TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

**GFC will be closing down soon, and I know more of you guys follow me there, so please head to Bloglovin' to keep up with me :) **

18 comments :

  1. Such cool jeans! Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mixing stripes and floral! I like how you paired the feminine outfit with combat boots :)

    Veloria in velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I just discovered your blog. I am your newest follower. :)

    xx
    The Fashionable ESQ (esquire)
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! i just find your blog! is so nice! your pictures are very pretty and love the ‘sunday style crush’ post! great idea! new follower :)
    big hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like print mixing! I think you look very pretty and the combination is very nice! I love your boots! Well done about the gym - I am building up "courage" to do the same... but I am not such a fan of gym - but in great need of :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pants! and i love the mix of prints . great look

    francesca

    What About Yves Giveaway at
    Frank Vinyl - California style blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pants!
    I am following via bloglovin
    www.magdajarzab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog and photos!
    Happy Friday.

    Cheers, Jacquie
    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great ensemble.... awesome! love it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! I love Your style, it is just perfect! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous look! I think dark florals make an understated chic statement and bright florals are perfect for summer! x

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  14. these jeans look amazing..cute outfit xx
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dark floral printed jeans!

    The floral print is so nice with the striped tee too :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit! Love the pieces you put together.
    Sweet and Lo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)