Friday, July 12

green dress

H&M asymmetrical dress

It's been a week since my last post, I'm sorry guys! This time it wasn't my laziness, I have been super busy since starting my internship at JOANNE HYNES studio. I'm doing social media and general interny stuff. It's also good because I get to work from home from time to time. I'm loving it and it's pretty fun! Things are starting to settle in and I'll have a routine for organising my life between work and my blog. How have you all been!? 

This is just a quick post to let you know I'm still here. It's been SO HOT in Dublin the past week, we've never gotten into the 20's (celsius) in years! I loving it. Sun, please don't go.

Hope you're all enjoying your summer!
Naz x

Catch up with me here: BLOGLOVIN // TWITTER //  INSTAGRAM

6 comments :

  1. You look so beautiful among the flowers, this green dress is lovely! And so is Dublin too, so, enjoy the sun very much! Looking forward to your next outfit! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in that dress, is it still available at h and m?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think I got it on sale so it may not be available anymore :( worth a look though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ill try and see if there's something similar I can find x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit!! The green looks so good on you!

    We're telling all our favourite blogs that they can get 10%
    off at shopfashionavenue.com.au with the discount code 7thand52nd - just enter
    it at checkout!!

    Happy shopping lovely

    xx

    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I love hearing what you have to say, and appreciate it! :)